I pass these mantras on to you in hopes that you will find refuge in them.
Repeat them to yourself, and reflect on them in those dark moments when you’ve
lost track of what you have to be grateful for…
• When life gives you every reason to be negative, think of one good reason to be positive. There’s always something to be grateful for.
• The greatest secret to happiness and peace is letting every life situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be, and then making the very best of it.
• Choose to smile today by taking life moment by moment, complaining very little, and being thankful for the little things that mean a lot.
• No, you won’t always get what you want. Remember this: there are lots of people who will never have what you have right now.
• Happiness comes a lot easier when you stop complaining about your problems and you start being grateful for all of the problems you don’t have.
• Never let all of the things you want make you forget about all of the things you have. Today, focus on exactly what you have, not what you don’t have.
• Be grateful for your life, your health, your family, your friends and your home. Many people don’t have these things.